Welcome to my page!

Please take a look around. In the tabs located below you will find pages to view cakes that I have made as well as various pastry items. All of these have been hand-made by me. You will also find a page with several references. This page is a work in progress so please check back. If you have questions or would like to place an order, my contact information is located on the right. Thank you!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my page! After some encouragement from my family and friends I decided to make a page for my work. I have sold my cakes in the past and I'm looking to start doing so again.

This week I am going to work with yeast dough. Today I am making a basic yeast dough for pizza. Tomorrow I am going to make Paczki's in celebration of Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday. Instead of a traditional paczki filled with prunes, I am going to fill mine with lemon curd, custard, strawberry and possibly apple. I will add pictures when they are finished.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment