Welcome to my page!

Please take a look around. In the tabs located below you will find pages to view cakes that I have made as well as various pastry items. All of these have been hand-made by me. You will also find a page with several references. This page is a work in progress so please check back. If you have questions or would like to place an order, my contact information is located on the right. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunflowers

This past weekend my husband and I hosted a going away party for a coworker of his. My husband is a Marine and his coworker recently left the Marine Corps so we were celebrating his service. There were 7 families which meant LOTS of kids. It was nice to have all of the kids running around playing and being able to visit with friends.

It was a pot luck dinner so of course I made dessert. I made chocolate surprise cupcakes. They were chocolate cupcakes with a caramel candy in the middle and I topped them with Oreo sunflowers.

Sunflower Cupcakes



The lady bugs on the flowers



The petal colors turned out really nice!
Tomorrow I'm going to make chocolate eclairs so I will share pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment