Welcome to my page!

Please take a look around. In the tabs located below you will find pages to view cakes that I have made as well as various pastry items. All of these have been hand-made by me. You will also find a page with several references. This page is a work in progress so please check back. If you have questions or would like to place an order, my contact information is located on the right. Thank you!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Paczki's

Last week Tuesday was Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras. When I was growing up we always had paczki's on Fat Tuesday, so I decided to make them this year. For those who don't know, a Pazcki (pronounced poonch-key) is a Polish doughnut. Traditionally Paczki's are filled with plum jam or strawberry jam. I decided to take a more modern route. I filled some with custard, some with lemon curd and some with strawberry jam.

Rich yeast dough rising

Cut into circles and rising again before being fried


Frying to a nice golden brown color


Finished paczki's

No comments:

Post a Comment