Welcome to my page!

Please take a look around. In the tabs located below you will find pages to view cakes that I have made as well as various pastry items. All of these have been hand-made by me. You will also find a page with several references. This page is a work in progress so please check back. If you have questions or would like to place an order, my contact information is located on the right. Thank you!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday cake and Lemon Meringue Pie

Last week was my friend Jaxon's 9th birthday. My mom asked me to make a birthday cake for him since she was going to visit him last week. He loves legos and he told me his favorite color was blue, so I made him a blue lego cake.

The cake was a two layer chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing in the middle. The outside was frosted with vanilla buttercream.

 He loved his cake!!

It was also recently my Aunt's birthday recently. Jaxon lives next door to my aunt so they celebrated together with my mom. My aunts favorite dessert is a lemon meringue pie, so I sent one for her birthday too.

The lemon meringue pie was a gluten free pie and everyone loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment